Some of the projects from junior and senior years at USF were either rush jobs or big works not graded for grammar or spelling, but content. As a result, I knew before publishing them online that I would need to take the time to edit them a bit. Since my online portfolio needed my files for another school project they all went up before I had the chance to really buckle down and fix them.
Thanks to a surprise week vacation from my class at Full Sail, I had the time to schedule fixing those problem pieces bit-by-bit. I just went through my Manga Authorship website and Market Memo. Next on the list is my Godzilla-sized work (and one of my personal favorite manga research projects), “Manga in Japan’s Cultural Affairs Policy” paper.
Of course I am working time to do this in-between class assignments so it may be a bit before I finish it all (no thanks to a particularity ballsy Internet Marketing Plan final project), but I am making the effort to get this done so . .
Praise me! XD